Wednesday, March 22, 2006

and then there were...NONE

Could this be any cuter or more appropriate? A boy and his Lab puppy! And then a lab puppy and her stuffed duck?? Lucy has enough toys to keep her from chewing on the dining room table legs, at least for now. She loved chasing Tristan around the house. While outside doing her business, she got her first nose-swat from a cat, the first of many I'm sure. I wonder when she'll get introduced to her friend George Billy (the goat)?

I made it all the way to Ormsby (maybe a mile and a half) before the tears started flowing. It was a very difficult day saying goodbye to the last of the seven puppies. Nine weeks ago today they were born, it seems like yesterday.

To all the new families, please keep sending me pictures as the pups grow so I can share them with the world.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEARS! no i'm serious.
that would stink to have em all gone for good.
well you can definatly visit lucy! :D:D:D
arizona is BEAUTIFUL! and i here with the boys. mom and granny are shopping and i'm catching up with my buddies. love, lizARd

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn. After reading your email (re: atitude cats) I thought about the puppies and wondered how they were doing.........actually wanted to know how you are doing. I would have been the same way. When we moved here from WI (near Menomonie), we had to leave our kitty and our Alaskian Husky. I cried all the way to the MN border. Then started again after I found some play toys of theirs. I've had people tell me "if kids like you and animals like you - you are a good person!" So Dawn, take comfort in knowing that you started their life with gusto. You are a good person. Lynn

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home